Dental Bridges & Crowns
Dr. Drew offers the restorative procedures for damaged or missing teeth by utilizing dental bridges and dental crowns. Both of these dental treatments provide a way to improve the overall look and functionality of your mouth.
Dental crowns are a tremendous dental option to repair teeth to look natural again while keeping the integrity and strength of your natural teeth intact. Crowns can be made out of many materials, but porcelain is most often used to maintain a natural-looking appearance and shine. Porcelain crowns are very durable and offer stunning results.
A Dental Crown is most often used:
- In conjunction with a root canal to restore the tooth crown to the most natural looking state and function.
- To improve the tooth’s cosmetic appearance, including discoloration, and shape.
- To cover an implant and create the appearance and functionality of a natural tooth.
- In conjunction with a dental bridge.
- To restore chipped or broken teeth back to their natural looking state.
Dental Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. This dental device is anchored on either side by adjacent porcelain crowns to secure it in place, and is an effective and minimally invasive way to replace teeth that are missing.
A Dental Bridge helps:
- The overall functionality of your mouth. By filling in missing teeth, you will be allowed to chew correctly and speak normally. This can help prevent further damage from occurring to other teeth that can be heavily impacted when teeth are missing.
- With your overall appearance by filling in any gaps from missing teeth and keeping your face shape symmetrical. A dental bridge looks and feels natural and gives you a beautiful smile.
- The overall look of your smile. The dental bridge is custom-made to look like your natural teeth , and will provide you with a cosmetically pleasing smile without any gaps.
If you are interested in learning more about how these treatments would benefit you, or if you know you need a dental crown or bridge, Dr. Drew will be able to answer any questions and assist you in receiving the best results possible. Call our office today to set up your appointment!